Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Eating while Reading

I had had this habit a long time ago, reading while eating. Then recently, he got stuck up with work and I happened to have dinner just by myself. I was not in a mood to watch TV and settled for a book. This reminded me of my school days. I would be home from school around 1 and that time mom would be busy putting my kid brother to nap. So I would warm up my lunch and have it with newspaper or magazine. Monday to Wednesday will pass quickly since there will be long interesting supplements with newspaper or Chitralekha to read. Once in a month I would have bonus to have Safari as well. Then Thursday would be the most boring lunch day and somehow I would manage on Friday. Saturday I would be home early and we all would have lunch together.

I am so happy to remember these days. Happy Reading and Happy Eating!!!


No comments: