Monday, February 28, 2011

Am I too busy?

I have lost touch with many of my friends over the time. Sometimes it’s my fault and other times I do not get the response I expect. I used to be very close to some of them and when I remember our good old days it does hurt me. Lately, I was trying to get in touch with one such friend, she would not call me and she would not provide her contact information as well. I tried reaching her through email/facebook without much luck. Now after a long time (Almost after 2-3 months), she finally called me and I happened to very busy that time. I told her to call her back as soon as possible. It has been couple of weeks now and somehow I do not feel like returning her call. I guess I have made this as issue of my pride. It is like if I call her back so soon it will hurt my ego. I know what I am doing is not the right thing, but under the given circumstances I have no other choice. Sometimes you have to be strong, little rude and little too busy!!

No comments: