Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Latest TV Crush

Lately I have become strongly obsessed with TV series based on criminal investigation. I have always been hard core fan of suspense and mystery books, but was never much into TV. My crush started with ‘Cold Case’. I would watch it holding my breath and curse everyone who tried to disturb me while I was watching!


Then one Sunday, I saw back-to-back episodes of Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) and I fell in love with the concept and the cast.

My latest crush is Law and Order and so far the best in the bunch. It’s quite logical and practically possible. I just love the way detectives and district attorneys work together.

I had thought after buying Jadoo TV, I would watch less American shows/series and rather spend more time watching Hindi movies and TV serials. But my schedule is so tight that I do not have time to watch anything extra. Even if I do not have to watch some episode, I make sure to record them :)

No comments: