Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally @ CPK

It’s the place where all possible varieties in pizza are available. Using different kinds of cheese and toppings, various combinations are created. Generally I avoid pizza since it’s full of cheese and makes me feel very heavy. But CPK does have one meeting my needs – crispy and low in cheese. Yes I am talking about my favorite Tostada. It’s like there is no point of going to CPK for any other pizza. Tostada is their specialty. Crisp layer topped with beans, sour cream, little cheese and thin crispy tortilla chips – there’s no way you can say no! We also like Tucson Hummus in appetizer – hummus with fresh parsley served with warm and soft pita bread.

I love this place for its ambience too. It’s like upper scale pizzeria (but still very much affordable) with quite a decent service and without typical pizza baking smell.

We did not get a chance to go to CPK after we moved here. But finally, we went for advanced celebration of Valentine’s Day. I guess this was just the second time we were just two of us. Whenever we go to CPK, we never go alone. We have very fond memories at CPK to mark different occasion.

Miss ya all………


No comments: