Friday, March 18, 2011

Hair cutting @ Great Clips

Hair cutting/trimming was long time due task and I have to go to a party this weekend so I thought this is high time I should finish it up. This was my first experience with Great Clips or any other American Salon for that matter. In New Jersey, I found an Indian Lady running salon from home. She was good at her job, easily available, very neat and clean and charging very reasonable. I loved the fact that blow dry was also part of hair cutting/styling.

Anyway, when I went to Great Clips I asked how much they charge for blow drying and shampoo. Their answers made it clear that they were in hurry and not willing to spend time. Looking at their response I found it safer to go only for hair cut. Job was finished within minutes (without even basic drying) and later the way she lifted the apron all hairs fell on me (And now I madly need a shower). She did not see this or conveniently decided to ignore it. She was not at all friendly so far and when time came to pay the bill she was very much into getting tips. My hair was not so bad, but I was so mad at her that I even thought not to give her tip!

I am quite disappointed and I definitely will have to look for a different option.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really!! thats a bit sad!! Strange.. You'd expect people in that industry to automatically care for you.. huuummm..

Anyway.. you've got a lovely lovely blog!! Happy Blogging.. :-)