Monday, December 13, 2010

The Worst Indian Food

It seems that I am very much bored and frustrated so just to kill time I write reviews. It’s not my personal opinion, but neutral and unbiased review! I’ll write about books, movies, restaurants and any other places I visit. Let me start with a restaurant review. We went out for dinner Saturday at Minerva in Rockville, MD. I rarely crave for Restaurant Indian Food and Saturday was one among those rare incidents.
 This place was recommended by few of our friends hence was a safe take. First impression was not so good since I did not like the ambience and only couple of tables was occupied. We ordered Chhole-Bhature and Paneer Makhani-Roti. And we could not decide which dish was the worst! I had had the worst Indian Food in US. Service was too slow; it took little over half an hour for our first dish to arrive.

Everything was very oily and spicy and staff was also little rude. I guess chef/owner must be South Indian (there were quite many dosa/idli dishes in the menu) and lesson is, never try North Indian Curries in South Indian Restaurants.

t happened for the first time that we did not tip at all and I have made up my mind to never step my foot again!!


No comments: