Thursday, December 16, 2010

It has been 4 years!!

Yesterday we completed 4 years of our bond. Just cannot realize it has been long 4 years, days passed so swiftly like small beads between my fingers. I am glad that we are able to keep the same charm :). Our last anniversary we were not together so this time was bit more excited. I wanted to do something special but was exhaustive of all ideas – Cake, flowers, surprises, special gifts, romantic dinner, late night outing, long drive and what not! No stone was untouched as far as celebration is concerned.


But then I realized just spending quality time together is the most important (I know I am sounding bit of a jerk, but it’s the fact) Yesterday we talked to both families at length, went to Temple, did some shopping followed by fantastic dinner at home. Nothing Particular, but still very Special!

No comments: