Monday, August 23, 2010

Loneliness at its worst

It’s just about 16 hours since he left but it seems like ages. Even though I had quite a busy day, so many times I felt as if clock has stopped. Now from Monday to Friday, I just have to pass the days. We both knew that this day would come and we were indeed happy for his new job, new beginning. But when time comes to actually face it, your rational and practical thinking goes in vein and we are no exception.

We both decided not to cry and let emotions overrule us. And at least, I kept that promise, somewhat, so far. To be frank, it was not as half bad as lat time. May be because weather is good and also this time if project sounds little promising, we are determined to move there.

Today whole day it was raining like anything and hence I did not go anywhere. So my loneliness was amplified. For every couple of hours, I am setting some little milestones, just make clock run faster or at least I think so! In a way, I am feeling bit relaxed since last couple of weeks was literally brainstorming sessions about our future plan. Now at least, as ball has started rolling, things will fall into place soon.

I am back to my normal routine since when he is around all I do is making fun of him and getting pampered. I hope this new beginning is a good omen for us and may be a signal to expand our family. Though only time can say what lies ahead. Wish us luck…

No comments: