Monday, August 30, 2010

Loneliness at its worst - II

Well, it seems every Monday, I am going through this mental turbulent, another spell of depression and loneliness. Ideally, it should have got better with time, but obviously it has not as I am writing this. I know, I am or say we are, not the only ones falling under this category where husband and wife live separately during weekdays. Falling economy has demanded such things from lot many people and still I would say we are in far better condition than others, at least we can see each other in weekends.



They say you have to pay for your deeds – here and now. And I guess, this is the punishment I am getting for going to India and leaving him behind all alone. Sometimes, it gets too difficult. For example, today I was working from home and did not happen to talk to a soul in person. Not even simple hello or even a smile. We are here for more than 3 years and both of us are quite social and outgoing people, still we could not build that kind of relationship with any friends or relatives. Probably, this is a normal scenario for people here but we are not accustomed to it. Now, I am so desperate that I am ready to leave anything and everything behind just to be with him. It has been just a week and we will have to be like this at least for another month
:(

May God bless us with strength, courage and power…..


No comments: