Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feels energetic, feels good

After coming back from India, I had become very lazy. Initially, for 7-10 days I was feeling very tired and getting up everyday by 6 added to my exertion. For ‘Some Reason’, I did not, could not continue yoga/aerobics, which I was doing before leaving for India for 20-25 minutes at least 4 days a week. Nice food and no particular exercise – result? I started feeling more tired, but growing vest line made me worried and here I am. I know I cannot do any exhaustive exercise, so I started going for a walk in a nearby park before coming to work for couple of days. Definitely I have to compromise my after-kunal-leaves-sleep, but it is worth doing so. It has just been two days and I can feel the difference. Hopefully it’ll keep going :)

1 comment:

LiveLaughLove said...

Great...I should also start doing that whenever opportunity presents itself!!! Keep going >>>