Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Creative" and "Productive"

Do not be surprised looking at the title, particularly words in quotation marks. This phrase 'creative and productive' always reminds me about good ol' days when Kunal and I were in Friendship -> Wedding transition period. He was in US and I was in India, working in Mumbai.

When he was about to come to India, I took leave for couple of weeks and went to Gandhinagar. In addition to meet him, I had to go through eye surgery and also attend some functions. As I was at mom's place, I had nothing to do..it was a real break in true sense after a long time. I had nothing to do other than eating, sleeping and roaming around here and there.

We had become very close by then and we would talk at least 3-4 times a day though he was busy with exams and last minute packing and shopping.Whenever we would talk, he would certainly ask me how did I spend my day. And looking at my lazy schedule, he would always comment on to do something 'creative' and 'productive'. It's a different story that he is even lazier than I am and thoroughly enjoys eating and sleeping :)

Today, all of a sudden I remembered about this because I spent more time in deciding template, color and fonts for both my blogs that actually writing something. What do you think, can it be considered 'creative' and 'productive'? :) :)

No comments: