Friday, January 28, 2011

Multi Tasking

I came to know or I should say, I started using this term more often since college days. We friends would meet online frequently and when one person does not respond quickly, other would ask, ‘are you doing multi tasking?’ Most of the times, it was true in my case since I used to chat and study parallel. Eventually I became expert. In fact, I love doing so and most of the times; I am doing more than one task. Right now, I am watching TV, writing this blog and downloading songs. I can work and watch TV, cooking and talking over the phone, chatting and studying and the list goes on..


I guess women have some inbuilt ability to perform multitasking while guys seriously lack this quality! Take my husband, he cannot do even one task with complete concentration (That excludes surfing and cricket). When he is doing something and in between if I start talking to him about some different topic, he would be lost. And usually this would end in argument 2-3 times a week. He thinks I am expecting too much from him and I am like, I just cannot stand sluggishness.

I know multitasking does not help all the times. Sometimes, quality of the task also gets affected. But cannot change old habits, they go with you only!

No comments: