Tuesday, June 22, 2010

There's so much to do..

When I was going to India, I left all worries and tension behind me. I wanted to be 100% with parents and wanted to give them as much time as possible. But after coming back, why am I not able to leave behind those sentiments attached to India? After returning, initial 3-4 days were the worst of phase of depression I have ever encountered.

It has been almost 10 days and I am still not out of that mood. I have always taught myself to remain busy in order to forget stuff like this. But this all-time-hit remedy is also not working. There is so much to do. During this emotional turmoil time, I jotted down my thoughts in diary. I want to put them together on blog. But I am dragging myself just because I do not feel like typing everything in Gujarati. Then, I bought few books from Crossword. I finished one and started second one just yesterday.It has been 10 days and I still did not go to library or even mandir!! Want to start yoga again. I was learning QTP before I left, I want to complete that as well.

Still feeling lazy though.  Just talking to people and being surrounded by them make me feel better. I guess once I am into my daily routine, things will get better.

Stay Blissful...

No comments: