Monday, September 14, 2009

We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace!

I heard this on Oprah's show. Not like I am a big fan of her and listen to her very carefully but this one did touch me and could not resist myself to express my feelings about it

Life is a journey and not a destination – we meet so many people during this odyssey and we leave our trace, our impression on them.
Who am I?
I am lying between two ends of birth and death.
I am a soul – a feeling that touches you.
I am and I am not - Mirage
I am everywhere – a precious gift of God and one of many human beings.
I am God’s messenger – I have emotions that stroke you
I am sensation and sensitivity – waves of feelings
A short-term existence with certain responsibilities
An ultimate truth like the sun and the moon and the stars
My core’s voice like waves of ocean

How cannot I touch you?

No comments: