Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finally...I did it

Just a small matter but big achievement for me
For past couple of months I was thinking to brush-up my programming skills and instead of just reading books, I thought to download and practice ASP.Net. I know ASP.Net but never had any formal education as far as this technology is concerned. Hence wanted to start from scratch like architecture, installation, configuration etc.

I tried few times but somehow got stuck with some kind of error. Yesterday I read all the steps carefully and could troubleshoot all the problems with IIS. Obviously, I took help from Internet and just followed the guideline but still it is a big thing for me. Finally my efforts and tenecity paid off

I consider this as a positive omen. I did not do programming in nearly 3 years. I lost hope of again going back to programming. Now I am in touch with few companies for job and sponsership purpose where sound programming knowledge is must, especially ASP.Net. So may be something better is awaiting for me.

Not only feeling of accomplishment, but also some way to keep myself occupied. At this phase, I see so much of uncertainity in life. Nothing I can predict or foresee. I am having lot of inner chattering these days which mostly results into frustration. My expectations go high and feeling of dissatisfaction starts settling in. Deep sorrow sournds me which I have to make sure not to reveal to anybody. I can see that tension is taking toll on my health as well.

Atleast now I will be busy after going home in some way.... :)

No comments: