Thursday, May 14, 2009

I love food..

Well, I've always been food-lover, thanks to my mom. She has always been fantastic rather perfect cook. She taught me not only to cook, but also cook and serve enthusiastically! Learning is a continuous process and cooking is no exception. The day I felt convinced about my cooking, I felt very proud and independent as well.

After getting married I have always felt that cooking is equally important though you are a career woman and having food together is even more important. Just appreciation about your food makes you full..earlier dad and now husband, both of them always have been great food-lover! Dad has always eaten whole-heartedly, approvingly whatever has been served. Husband is one-step ahead, never has started eating without thanking me although I have served ready-made food!

Cooking makes me happy and hungry but admiration about my food makes me happier and full. It's great satisfaction to cook and serve to your beloved one. Way to man's heart is through his stomach has proved 100% true for me. I already have my cookbook ready..planning to put on blog soon :)

No comments: